Chair trick performed by this bearded man

Give thanks to the most high. You do know, you do know that they don’t want you to have lunch. I’m keeping it real with you, so what you going do is have lunch. Another one.
Egg whites, turkey sausage, wheat toast, water. Of course they don’t want us to eat our breakfast.
It took me twenty five years to get these plants, twenty five years of blood sweat and tears, and I’m never giving up, I’m just getting started. The other day the grass was brown, now it’s green because I ain’t give up. Never surrender.
Major key, don’t fall for the trap, stay focused. It’s the ones closest to you that want to see you fail. Another one. It’s important to use cocoa butter. It’s the key to more success, why not live smooth? Why live rough? The key to success is to keep your head above the water, never give up. Watch your back, but more importantly when you get out the shower, dry your back, it’s a cold world out there.

My Instagram